No matter your health or wellness goal, the YMCA’s personal training program can provide you the support and motivation you need to reach it. Key benefits of working with a personal trainer include:
- The chance to perform effective and innovative cross-training workouts specifically designed to achieve your goals
- Learning key exercise principles that can guide you the rest of your life, rather than just learning how to use equipment
- Help in setting just the right pace and intensity level with your workouts to achieve your desired outcomes
- The expertise to help you turn your weaknesses into strengths
- The necessary accountability, motivation and encouragement you need to succeed
The expertise you need
Every personal trainer at the Y is nationally certified to ensure they have the expertise and knowledge to develop a wellness program tailored to your specific needs and interests. Trainers are further hired based on their passion and commitment to the Y and its mission to improve our community’s health and well-being.
Flexible training options
Personal training options include the choice of training individually or in a small group setting (2-4 people). A small number of YMCAs also offer personal training services for youth.
Get started today
Personal training sessions start at $40 per one-hour session (ask us how you can save with multi-session packages). To sign up or learn more, simply visit our Welcome Center or call us at 931-528-1133.